Tuesday, May 2 - Friday, May 19
7:30 am - 9:00 am EST
In May, the Nexsen Pruet Employment and Labor Law Group kicks-off its second round of Quarterly Breakfast Briefings. Titled “Substance Abuse in the Workplace,” the Briefing will focus on several topics of interest to employers and supervisors.
At this complimentary briefing we'll discuss:
- The impact of recreational alcohol and drug use on workplace safety
- Identifying the signs, symptoms, and effects of commonly abused substances
- Drafting an effective drug-free workplace policy
- Interplay between substance abuse issues and the Americans with Disabilities Act
Join us at one of our locations closest to you. To RSVP, click on the date below that you plan to attend.
1230 Main Street
55 E Camperdown Way, Suite 400
Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce
1200 N. Oak St.
*Co-sponsored by COHR (Coastal Organization of Human Resources)
205 King Street, Suite 400
* Co-sponsored by the Tri-County Human Resources Management Assn
701 Green Valley Road, Suite 100
4141 Parklake Avenue, GlenLake Office Park, Building 4
*Co-sponsored by Raleigh-Wake HRMA
The Carillon Bldg -
227 West Trade Street, Suite 1550
Hilton Head Island
400 Main Street
Office Campus, Suite 100A
HRCI and SHRM credits applied for.
- Mikke Lindler
- Events Coordinator