Friday, October 27
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Eastern Time
Keynote speaker - Rob Wilcox, "The New Law School: 2018 and Beyond"
Speakers & Topics:
- Experiences and Interactions with the Hated Tax Collector
- Technology and Legal Ethics
- Protecting Knowhow
- Conflicts and Privilege - Annual Update
- What to do if you've been hacked: Best practices for crisis communication
- Not IF, but WHEN: The growing threat of being hacked and what to do when it happens
Seminar and lunch provided at no cost.
3.3 hours General CLE credit offered (including 2.0 hours of ethics)
Hilton Columbia Center
924 Senate Street
Columbia, SC 29201
- Mikki Lindler