Receptionist - Raleigh
Nexsen Pruet (Raleigh location) is seeking a full-time receptionist. Candidate must be pleasant and professional. Legal experience a plus.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent telephone skills
- Well-organized and professional
- Possess discretion, integrity, tact and diplomacy
- Customer focused
- Personable and confident
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Office (Word and Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent word processing skills
- Good follow-up skills
- Able to handle a fast-paced environment with extensive multi-tasking
- Proactive and the ability to exercise good judgment
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in a pleasant and professional manner, answering and referring questions.
- Greets and directs callers by answering telephone calls; determines nature of business and directs callers to appropriate destination.
- Maintains an efficient, safe and clean reception area by complying with established policies and procedures.
- Completes special assignments such as ordering food for meetings, etc.
- Collects and distributes mail, messages and packages, as needed
- Reserves conference rooms including arranging for set-ups
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Time entry
- Performs variety of clerical duties, as needed
- Assists visiting attorneys and staff from other offices
- Other duties as needed
Please send resume to HR Recruiting Specialist, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.