Real Estate/Transactional Paralegal - Raleigh
Nexsen Pruet, PLLC is seeking an experienced Real Estate/Transactional paralegal for its Raleigh, NC office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Paralegal certification; and
3) At least two years of work experience as a real estate paralegal.
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in NC commercial real estate closings including title examinations and preparation of closing documents.
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions including preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.