Real Estate Project Assistant - Charleston
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a full time Real Estate Project Assistant for our Charleston office. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Personable and confident.
- Flexible, courteous and professional attitude.
- Great client skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining authority document folders.
- Preparing and maintaining notebooks on various development subdivisions as plats, easements and covenants are recorded.
- Preparing closing notebooks and CDs after real estate closings.
- Assisting with research and printing of documents from various county websites.
- Ordering zoning letters from various municipalities.
- Preparing initial identified checklist item files for large real estate closings.
- Attending and assisting at large real estate closings.
- Keeping filing current.
Please send resume to HR Coordinator, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to email@example.com