Probate Paralegal - Columbia
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking a paralegal for the probate team in its Columbia, SC office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Paralegal certification; and
3) At least two years of work experience in Estate & Trust Litigation and/or Administration preferred.
Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A friendly and professional attitude and approach to people are essential.
- Great work ethic.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good organizational and calendaring skills.
- Great client skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent document management skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Strong writing abilities.
- Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Proficiency in Quicken preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.