Litigation Support Analyst - Columbia
Nexsen Pruet, a large multi-office law firm headquartered in Columbia, SC, is seeking a Litigation Support Analyst. This position will operate under the direct supervision of the Litigation Support Specialist to ensure that all aspects of document production and document review database maintenance are completed in an organized and timely fashion and ensure Nexsen Pruet complies with industry standards regarding electronically stored information (ESI).
The Litigation Support Analyst would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Day-to-day litigation support needs of cases.
- Population and manipulation of records in databases.
- Tracking all electronic collection activities, maintaining chain of custody documentation, ensuring successful transfer of collected data to processing vendor.
- Under direction of Litigation Support Specialist prepare processing instructions for collected data; submit same to processing vendor, and QC processed data to ensure compliance with specifications. This includes preparation of and implementation of search terms, date restrictions, deduplication protocols and other volume reduction strategies.
- Work with Litigation Support team to complete specific tasks involved in collection and processing stages to document review and analysis stages.
- Assist with document production requests, including format conversion, branding, creation of Relativity, Concordance, and CaseMap databases.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Very strong interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with constant deadlines;
- Experience with document productions at either a large law firm or corporate law department;
- Strong proficiency in database software and MS Excel;
- Familiarity with online document review tools (Relativity, Ringtail, iCONECT)
- Proficiency in LexisNexis products: Law Pre-Discovery, Concordance, and CaseMap;
- Working knowledge of IPRO Suite (optional);
- Certification in any of the above (optional);
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.