Nexsen Pruet (Charlotte location) is seeking a full-time Legal Practice Assistant in the Estate/Tax Practice area with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Candidate must be able to multi-task, display initiative and produce an excellent work product.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and be self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Superlative organizational and calendaring skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Able to work in a fast-paced team environment and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with great work ethic.
- Proficient in calendaring.
- Passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Skilled at dealing with clients.
- Proficiency in Office (Advanced level skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.); PowerPoint a plus.
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Coordinating meetings
- Interacting with clients
- Time entry
- Running conflicts
- Opening and maintaining client files, including filing
- Processing client bills and expense reimbursements
- Travel logistics
Please send resume to HR Recruiting Specialist, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org