Immediate Opening - Experienced Controller
Nexsen Pruet, LLC, a Carolinas based law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Controller.
This high profile financial role will be extremely hands-on and responsible for all accounting, finance and accounting operations of the Firm.
- Manage processes required to provide accurate and timely financial reporting to the Members (Partners)
- Direct and/or perform A/P, A/R, Payroll, Tax (deposits and reporting) functions, and manage accounting office staff
- Maintain adherence to company policies, practices, and procedures
- Review processes to insure proper checks and balances of the Accounting Department
- Conduct all banking functions including the monthly reconciliation of all accounts
- Supervise and maintain control
Qualified candidate will have a Degree in Accounting and 7+ years’ work experience in a law firm or professional services environment
- Management experience required
- Excellent organizational skills a MUST
- Experience with Aderant or Elite, a plus
- Position based in Columbia, SC
- CPA preferred
Please send resume to HR Director, P. O. Drawer 2426, Columbia, SC 29202 or email resume to email@example.com.