Employment Associate - Greenville
Nexsen Pruet is seeking a highly motivated associate with two to four years of experience to join its growing employment practice group in Greenville, South Carolina.
Successful candidates should possess:
Excellent academic credentials
- Strong legal research/writing and interpersonal skills
- Show a commitment to exceptional work product and client service
Candidates should be interested in:
Quickly demonstrating that they can accept significant responsibility, including:
- Managing client relationships
- Assistance with all litigation-related matters, including deposition, motion, trial, and appellate matters
- Provide legal support relating to all aspects of employment law, including a robust advice and counsel and transactional practice
Nexsen Pruet’s employment and labor law practice group represents employers in all aspects of employment, labor, benefits, and immigration law and related litigation.
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates seeking a high level of responsibility in a progressive law firm environment.