Commercial Real Estate/Transactional Senior Paralegal
Nexsen Pruet, PLLC is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate/Transactional Senior Paralegal for its Greensboro, NC office.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
- Paralegal certification and at least one year of work experience as a commercial real estate paralegal; or
- Graduation from accredited law school and at least 6 months working on commercial real estate matters.
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient with communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in NC foreclosures to include title examinations and preparation of foreclosure notices and pleadings.
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.