Commercial Real Estate/Transactional Paralegal (Part-time) - Greenville
Nexsen Pruet, LLC is seeking an experienced Commercial Real Estate/ Transactional part-time paralegal for its Greenville, SC office.
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience;
2) Paralegal certification; and
3) At least five years of work experience as a real estate paralegal.
Candidates should be:
- Personable and confident.
- Efficient communication and computer skills.
- Attentive to detail and able to multi-task.
- Experienced in residential or commercial real estate closings to include preparation of closing documents.
- Experienced in title insurance.
- Experienced in real estate lending transactions to include preparation of loan documents, review of due diligence and follow-up.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.